Bojong Cave Explore (2D1N)
The caving trip takes us to the karst (limestone) area in Tasikmalaya where we going to spend the night at Bojong Village. Around the village there are several caves we can explore, Bojong cave is the first cave that we explore, it’s a horizontal vadose cave and the big one from the others. There are a lot of ornaments and diversities that you can see in there and also we will get wet and muddy.
“Fulfill Adrenaline In Darkness – Wonderful Life Of The Underworld”
Day 1: Bandung – Bojong (L, D)
Pick you up around 08.00-08.30 am at your night spend or meet place, it takes about 2 hours to get to Tasikmalaya where we meet our team and simple teach you to how to use SRT (Single Rope Technique) equipments (see day 2 trip) for your safety, after lunch we’ll continue our way to Bojong village to start our cave exploring and spend the night. If it possible we can go to the second level at noon otherwise night cave can be request if you want to go to the second level of Bojong cave, because of the small entrance and it would be dangerous if we trapped with bats colony while we going in.
Day 2: Bojong – Bandung (B, L)
After breakfast, we trekking to Pasir Taraje cave it’s vertical cave about 12m deep, where we have to use SRT equipments. Take a rest and have a snack then we’ll continue exploring the next horizontal cave. it’s a full day trip of trekking and caving until noon around 02.00pm, we back to the village to clean up, lunch and packing our stuff where we have to back to Bandung.
Note: Trekking grade: leisurely to moderate (A/B), Caving grade: easy to moderate (1/3).
How villages benefit
Entrance and Local guide fees, food sales & preparation, accommodation fees, local commodity sales.
Important do’s & don’ts
Please carefully with the cave ornaments while caving. Do not give individual gifts of sweets or money to children. Ask before taking photos of people. Help keep the villages clean by not littering. Please purchase handicrafts or local commodity but do not purchase wild animal.
The above trip prices on pay per person as follows:
1 person__ USD 513
2 persons_ USD 293
3 persons_ USD 220
4 persons_ USD 184
What is includes:
- Specialist guide(s) and local guide(s)
- SRT simple training
- SRT equipments with helmet, headlamp, coveralls and rubber boots
- Private car, return
- Fee entrance
- Trekking and Caving activities.
- Local hut with outdoor bathroom. Mattress and sleeping bag.
- Cooking tools, Local meals (4 meals), mineral water, local beverages, tropical fruits, snacks.
- First aid kit
- Government tax
What is not includes:
- Personal spending
- Tips for guides
- Surcharge for spending more day(s)
- Additional request (i.e: corn, chicken or meat barbeque, etc. For spend the night, alcohol beverages)
- Not described includes above
What to bring:
Just get your daypack to bring a long all these stuff for your comfortable trip and safety.
- Clothes to get wet
- Firm but light footwear to get wet or shoes.
- Mosquito repellent
- Waterproof case / dry bag for camera.
- Flashlight / headlamp
- Sarong for bathing
- Change of clothes for the evening
- Light jacket
- Personal medicine
- Toilet paper and personal hygiene
- Please wear long pants and shirt with sleeves during caving activity.
Note: Although we supply you with coveralls and rubber boots, please consider to bring what includes above just in case, due to a different size with our country.